This is Richard Walsh and I would like to personally welcome you to my website. I have an online business that is booming even in this pathetic economy. People ask me all the time what I do… “I solve peoples problems… Naturally you know how most people are struggling to keep up their finances, make more money and even keep what they already have right? Well I show people how to truly and easily change all that in an extraordinary way.” We’ve all heard of the lottery winners that three years later are worse off financially then before they won. Well this is no lottery, it’s a real business that requires hard work and persistence. You combine these traits with the proven system that I use and you will see massive results. I know what it’s like to struggle I’ve been there, more importantly I’m not there any more. I have something you will find useful and will layout your short cuts to success. I have a beautiful wife and six awesome kids that we are homeschooling. We’re creating the lifestyle of our dreams and want to help you do the same. Friend me on facebook and subscribe to my blog. In the meantime you can get started here by watching “Richard Walsh the story” video by clicking the “my story” tab on the top of this page. Also surf my blog and gallery to get to know me better. If you’re interested in learning how to make a multiple six and even seven figure income click on the Entrepreneurs Wanted icon on the left side of this page. Here’s to all of our continued success and futures filled with greatness and wealth accumulation.
7 questions to ask yourself about your job or business:
1. Do you love, absolutely adore what you are doing for an income right now?
2. Do you really look forward to Monday mornings?
3. Are you living a life that will inspire your children if you have or ever will have them?
4. Are you perfectly OK with doing the same thing you are doing now for the next 20 years?
5. Are you perfectly OK with asking someone for permission to take your kids to the doctor, or perhaps attend a siblings wedding?
6. Do you believe that your company and your boss is as loyal to you as you are to them?
7. Are you OK with spending more time with framed pictures of your family on your desk then the real thing?